Hey guys another quick post. Being Korean, I decided to throw up a Korean culture related post. One of the most popular shaved ice desserts during the hot summers in Korea is patbingsu. It consists of ice cream or frozen yogurt of various flavors (such as green tea), sweetened condensed milk, fruit syrups, various fruits, small pieces of dduk (rice cakes), chewy jelly bits, and cereal flakes. Nothing beats the hot summer days like patbingsu!
And check out this cool Patbingsu game by hrejsi!
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016