What’s up guys? Matt Kwan here! So this past week I went and experienced Sydney, Australia taking in the sites and seeing lots and lots of stuff.
I made a few video logs of the trip there and wanted to share them to the lovely MoarPowah fans.
So check out the video logs in a nice little playlist I created here.
Also if you don’t want to watch them here’s a little recap of things that I did in a short and sweet summary.
(1) 14 hour plane ride
(2) The Sydney Zoo [KANGAROOS!!!!]
(3) The Sydney Aquarium [PENGUINS!!!]
(4) Some good old shopping
(5) The Hillsong united Conference 2011
So there’s a short little 5 bit summary for you guys. Hope you enjoy and don’t forget to comment on the site and more importantly join us!
Latest posts by LIFE44 (see all)
- Review: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - August 23, 2013
- Second Opinion: The Last of Us - August 14, 2013
- New York Comic Con 2012 Saturday Report - October 15, 2012
- LIFE Lessons: CoD Multiplayer – Is It dead, on Life Support, or Is It Still Kicking? - June 12, 2012
- Game Of Thrones Season 2 Finale Thoughts - June 6, 2012