So ladies and gents I am sorry for the delay of this post but it is what it is, right…? Erm moving on. Some of you may know Andy Whitfield, whether it be from the TV show Spartacus: Blood and Sand or from the freddiew video that I posted in my last entry. On September 11, 2011 (eerie eh?), Andy Whitfield passed away. Sad, yes. Very sad, even more so. Mr. Whitfield died from non-Hodgkin lymphoma. He was diagnosed in March 2010 and managed to battle it for 18 months. All that aside he was a great actor and I will miss him dearly as I am sure all of his fans, family, and friends will.
Whitfield died in Australia with his family and wife by his side. He was only 39 when he passed away. This post is for a tribute to him and I know it is literally 9 days late but still, I wanted to post this. He was one of my favorite actors and I enjoyed his role in Spartacus Blood and Sand and more importantly freddiew ‘s video haha. But ladies and gents that is all for you today and I would just like to say: Have a nice day!
Latest posts by LIFE44 (see all)
- Review: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - August 23, 2013
- Second Opinion: The Last of Us - August 14, 2013
- New York Comic Con 2012 Saturday Report - October 15, 2012
- LIFE Lessons: CoD Multiplayer – Is It dead, on Life Support, or Is It Still Kicking? - June 12, 2012
- Game Of Thrones Season 2 Finale Thoughts - June 6, 2012