Hey guys, here’s a quick edition of “Mecha Monday.” There are two games that have caught my eye in recent weeks that revolve around mechs. The first is MechWarrior Online, a free-to-play game set for PC release in the second half of 2012. There needs to be a good mecha MMO, and I’m definitely excited for this title. The level of customization Piranha Games has revealed has me jumping for joy. Head over to their website for moar info.
The second game I wanted to mention is AirMech, a spiritual recreation of the Sega Genesis title Herzog Zwei. It’s being developed by Carbon Games, a group of 10 people who broke off from Titan Studios. For moar info about the game, check out IGN’s preview article or (of course) the official website. AirMech comes out sometime in the beginning of 2012 for PC, Xbox Live and PSN.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016