So I was browsing the web yesterday (instead of studying for finals), and I noticed a peculiar little trailer for an upcoming game. What is this game you speak of Judge? It’s called Pokemon + Nobunaga’s Ambition. Check out the trailer below. All I can say is…TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME.
From watching the rest of the trailer, it looks like Kenshin is actually portrayed in a moar manly manner (alliteration) and is paired with Mewtwo. Oyakata-sama is paired with Groudon. I can’t tell who the two other guys are (the one’s with Infernape and Articuno). Oh well, we’ll find out eventually. As for the gameplay, it’s reminiscent of Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem. And the character you’ll be playing as (whose gender can be chosen I think) will be starting with an Eevee. I can only hope this game is brought to America. That would be EPIC.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016