“Kamehameha” is a series of post where we examine various action scenes from movies, anime, and cartoons, to name a few. It’s name comes from one of the most famous special moves in Dragon Ball Z. We chose a DBZ reference because it’s the definition of an action show…minus the drawn out stare down filler.
Another “Kamehameha.” Here we go. Today, we’ll look at Black Lagoon’s Ginji Matsuzaki. In case you forgot, Ginji is the personal bodyguard of Yukio Washimine, heir to the Washimine Group. This guy is so freaking badass, that he has the ability to cut a bullet in two. Not much else to say. Here’s his final duel with Revy below:
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016