“Kamehameha” is a series of post where we examine various action scenes from movies, anime, and cartoons, to name a few. It’s name comes from one of the most famous special moves in Dragon Ball Z. We chose a DBZ reference because it’s the definition of an action show…minus the drawn out stare down filler.
Dragon Ball Z Kinect is coming this October. I know what you’re thinking: this edition of “Kamehameha” is actually about Dragon Ball Z. Yup it sure is. And yes it’s old news, but I don’t give a shit. There’s been a lot of criticism of this game, but quite frankly, I’m looking forward to it. I think it looks fun; really, I do. The worst that can happen is that you and some friends have some laughs over the ridiculous actions you’ll have to imitate….especially when drunk. Yup, I think I found my newest “game to play when drunk.” Sorry Wario Ware. My hope is that they release a limited edition version with a scouter, so I can see if my opponent’s power level is over 9000.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016