“Kamehameha” is a series of post where we examine various action scenes from movies, anime, and cartoons, to name a few. It’s name comes from one of the most famous special moves in Dragon Ball Z. We chose a DBZ reference because it’s the definition of an action show…minus the drawn out stare down filler.
Hey everyone! Well, I’ve never done Kamehameha before but I decided that today I’d showcase Superboy vs. Match from Young Justice. Superboy, while a clone of Superman, was given human DNA to ensure his mental stability. Why do you ask? Because the first clone project Cadmus created, named Match, was made with pure Kryptonian DNA and was a raging psychopath. On a trip to the Cadmus labs, however, Superboy encountered Match and the two went head to head. With a wider range of powers, Match had the clear advantage but Superboy, thanks to the Shields designed by Lex Luthor, managed to hold his own. Check out the fight above and let me know what you think!
Latest posts by Silverwolf (see all)
- Silverwolf’s Den: Shaft: A Complicated Man - December 1, 2016
- Silverwolf’s Den: Uncanny X-Men Superior Vol. 1: Survival of the Fittest - November 25, 2016
- Silverwolf’s Den: Deadman Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love #1 - October 31, 2016
- Young Animal Reading List – October - October 29, 2016
- Silverwolf’s Den: Fear Agent Part 1 - September 18, 2016