Team Fortress 2 today released it’s latest game mode: Mann vs. Machine. Valve’s most popular free-to-play game got even better with this latest edition. Basically, Mann vs. Machine is a co-op mode. From the official Team Fortress 2 website:
Mann vs. Machine is a new co-operative game for Team Fortress 2 that lets you and five friends wage a desperate battle to stop a lethal horde of robots from deploying a bomb in one of Mann Co.’s many strongholds. Take advantage of breaks between waves to upgrade your abilities and weapons. Survive all the waves in any of a variety of missions to earn incredible loot.
If you’re looking for a challenge, however, and are willing to shell out $0.99, you can buy a “Tour of Duty” ticket in the in-game store (Mann Co. Store) and play “Mann up Mode,” which is a bunch of Mann vs. Machine machines across various maps. This is the only way to earn the “incredible loot” (i.e. moar cosmetic items like hats).
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016