Every year since 2010, Good Smile Company releases a Winter-themed Snow Miku nendoroid. 2013, however, was the first time fans designed and voted on the final product (that shiromuku is so cute). 2014 will give fans another opportunity to design a Miku. Straight from Mamitan’s blog:
The design for Snow Miku’s outfit must also include a magical staff, as no magical girl is complete without her trusty staff! We look forward to seeing everyone’s lovely design ideas!
However the outfit is not the only thing we’re looking for this time! We’re also looking for the design of Magical Girl Snow Miku’s pet! The pet should also have a snowy, crystal or Winter theme, and should be based on an animal found in Hokkaido. We hope to see many cute and creative pets for Snow Miku 2014!
So there you have it. You can read more about the rules and how to enter on Mamitan’s blog. Although I will mention here that the deadline for entries is 13 May 2013 at 16:00JST.
Here are the entry galleries for the outfit and pet designs:
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- Monster Musume Anime Adaptation Premieres July 2015 - March 12, 2015
- Mobile Game Developer Cygames Creates Anime Division - March 11, 2015
- Happy Miku Day 2015! - March 9, 2015
- Get the Humble Transformers Bundle 2 Before Time Runs Out - March 6, 2015
- Xbox One Version of Shovel Knight Will Feature the Battletoads - March 5, 2015