Overkill Software has announced that Payday 2 will no longer just be a downloadable release.
“We have a bit of a problem here at Overkill – there are just too many great ideas and none that we were really happy to throw out – so Payday 2 has become just too big to reserve release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network alone,” said Payday 2 director David Goldfarb, who was previously lead designer of Battlefield 3.
Thus, retail versions will be available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Payday 2 is set to be released this August. In the meantime, check out how to make bank in the original Payday, which as of October 2012 has sold 700,000 copies.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016