So what’s the appeal of this newest game, besides the fact it’s set in the DCU? Well, Warner Bros. promised that every character in the DC Universe, not just the popular ones, would be featured in Unmasked. That’s over 2000 characters, each with a fact sheet which can be found on the Batcomputer. There are 33 variations of Batman (which can briefly be seen in the trailer) and 130 Green Lanterns. To further prove that every character was represented, even Mogo, the gigantic, sentient planet created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons in the ‘80s, was summoned at a preview event. Iconic locations like Gotham City, Metropolis, and Oa are also featured.
Unlike the Nintendo characters that appeared in Scribblenauts Unlimited, players will be able to alter and customize their favorite heroes and villains (Robot Batman ftw!). I’m sold. And I’m sure many other players are as well. Look forward to playing Scribblenauts Unmasked on the 3DS, Wii U, or PC this fall.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016