Once again, the folks over at the Movoto Real Estate blog have come up with another great calculation, this time of the X-Men mansion. According to them, the fictional mansion located in Westchester, NY is worth $58,180,386. So moar than Wayne Manor and less than Tony Stark’s mansion. And much less than the Fortress of Solitude. Check out the detailed breakdown here. Also check out our reviews of The Wolverine (here and here) and the previous post we did about Movoto: Princess Peach’s castle.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016