What are some of the new features in Starstorm? For starters, there’s three new characters. Ronimo is also planning to add a “Spectator Mode,” global chat function, twin-stick controller support, and new music. Like many Kickstarter projects, there are also numerous stretch goals, such as a new map. Backers will be gain access to Starstorm once it releases, but if you choose not to support the project, Starstorm will be made available as paid DLC on Steam.
It’s also worth noting that while Starstorm will be coming to the PlayStation 4 as paid DLC as well, backers will not receive a key. Also, the “Spectator Mode” and global chat function will not be available in the PS4 version.
I’m a big fan of Awesomenauts and Ronimo Games, and as a backer, I hope some of the stretch goals are met. To help support Ronimo, I’ll be putting a widget linking to their Kickstarter on the front page. Be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter as well!
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016