I personally am looking forward to this game, which can be considered the spiritual successor to Mega Man. No doubt Inafune is making this game in part due to Capcom’s treatment of the Blue Bomber, which has consisted of the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3 and a lackluster 25th anniversary. The lack of fan support is what Capcom cited as the reason for Mega Man Legends 3’s cancellation, but if the funding of the Mighty No. 9 says anything, there’s still plenty of fan support for a Mega Man (or similar) game.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016