New York Comic Con 2013 ended yesterday after a plethora of amazing announcements. While sadly I couldn’t attend the convention this year, I made sure to follow the news released daily. Something that caught my attention was the upcoming release of a new ongoing crossover comic from IDW Publishing titled Transformers/G.I. Joe.
These two franchises, both owned by Hasbro, have met in the past, but this new series promises to be the best yet! With John Barber writing and Tom Scioli drawing and co-plotting, this is sure to be a comic for the ages. Will it fall in the main IDW continuity of both series? Will the Joes and Transformers fight one another or some other threat? We’ll have to wait until Summer 2014 to find out!
We here at MoarPowah love both franchises! Be sure to check out more related articles below, and stay tuned for upcoming coverage from NYCC 2013!
Transformers Comic Reviews:
G.I. Joe Related Articles:
Action Burger Restaurant (owned by a hardcore G.I. Joe fan/expert)
Latest posts by Silverwolf (see all)
- Silverwolf’s Den: Shaft: A Complicated Man - December 1, 2016
- Silverwolf’s Den: Uncanny X-Men Superior Vol. 1: Survival of the Fittest - November 25, 2016
- Silverwolf’s Den: Deadman Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love #1 - October 31, 2016
- Young Animal Reading List – October - October 29, 2016
- Silverwolf’s Den: Fear Agent Part 1 - September 18, 2016