Yacht Club Games, creators of the Kickstarter-funded 8-bit retro game Shovel Knight, announced this past weekend the winners of the “Dig the Vote” survey. This survey, which was filled out by every backer, determined the three bosses that would be playable. The three bosses selected were Specter Knight, Plague Knight, and King Knight, all pictured below.
You can learn more about the evil knights’ personalities and play styles here. Shovel Knight will be released on PC, Wii U, and 3DS. A release date has yet to be announced.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016