Hatsune Miku fans, prepare yourselves! Figure company FREEing is releasing a Senbonzakura version of Miku this July. For those unfamiliar with the digital idol, here’s the description from Kahotan’s Blog:
From the popular Hatsune Miku song by Kurousa-P, ‘Senbonzakura’ comes a figure of Hatsune Miku in her unique outfit from the song! The figure is based on Itto Maru’s original illustration featuring Miku looking over her shoulder with her hand pointing in the shape of a gun, as if firing behind her.
All the details of her pose and design have been faithfully recreated, making sure Miku is ready to shoot right into the heart of her fans! The spirit of the song is already retained in the figure beautifully, but Rin and Len are also in production to display with her soon, allowing you to bring out the Senbonzakura atmosphere even more!
The song itself is about westernization in Japan, which happened during the Meiji Restoration. Despite having an upbeat, oriental track, the song contains rather dark themes, mentioning guillotines and ICBMs. For fans of Meiji Restoration clothing, this might be the figure for you. You can check out the song and some moar pictures below.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016