Aksys Games, publisher of Muramasa Rebirth in the West, today released the second piece of DLC titled “A Cause to Daikon For” in Europe. It was released in North America yesterday. The first piece of DLC, “Fishy Tales of the Nekomata,” was released on November 7, 2013 in Japan and last month in North America and Europe (January 15 and 22, respectively).
“A Cause to Daikon For” follows the story of a farmer named Gonbei, who joins a rebellion against Governor Hatono’s unfair taxes. In an interview with Siliconera, producer Yoshifumi Hashimoto said this Muramasa Rebirth character was inspired by Harvest Moon. He’s joined by his ghostly wife Otae, who can pick him up and attack enemies, as well as his farmer friends Tagosaku, the village idiot, and Moheji, the strongest man in the village. Gonbei himself fights with three farmer tools: a hoe, a bamboo spear, and a sickle.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016