The 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics have passed, and although the women’s figure skating competition was mired in controversy, silver medalist Yuna Kim has handled it with nothing but grace. In honor of Kim’s elegance, Junichiro Taniguchi, the chief animation director of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, drew Homura Akemi in the costume Kim wore during the free skate portion of the competition.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016