Among some of the great news announced today at Sony’s PlayStation experience was the revelation that Killing Floor 2 by Tripwire Interactive would be heading to the PS4 next year. The sequel to the 2009 smash hit was previously a PC-only title like its predecessor. When I spoke to Tripwire Interactive Creative Director and Co-Founder Bill Munk at this year’s NYCC about the possibility of a console port, he told me to wait and see. Well Bill, you and the rest of the Tripwire team really made a splash. 2015 couldn’t come soon enough.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016