Cygames, the Japanese mobile game developer responsible for hit titles Rage of Bahamut (Shingeki no Bahamut) and The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, is opening their own anime division. While Rage of Bahamut and Cinderella Girls have both received anime adaptations (Cinderella Girls is currently airing now), the studio would like to start creating their own anime, both based on their current properties as well as original works.
The studio is currently recruiting the positions of anime producer, production assistant, and IP management. Cygames accept applications through its official website.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016