Nintendo has announced two collaborations for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer.
The first is with 7-Eleven. By visiting a 7-Eleven Wi-Fi hotspot in Japan from July 30th until September 30th, players will gain access to the character “7-Go.” 7-Go will show up as a customer at the housing service and will request a home that has a bit of a convenience store vibe to it. By taking on the request, you’ll get original convenience store items added to your catalog.
The second collaboration is with Monster Hunter. In this collaboration, players will gain access to various Monster Hunter items, and a Felyne will visit, presumably for a housing request. Details will be announced at a later date.
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer will release in North America on September 25th and in Europe on October 2nd for Nintendo 3DS. Early downloads of the game will feature a special theme.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016