Earlier this week, Japanese developer Compile Heart announced their latest game, Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates, a pirate RPG that will put female breasts in the spotlight.
Series producer Norihisa Kochiwa shared more details and explained why the game would only feature female characters. His reason is priceless.
“We’ve decided to focus on expressing the soft breast of the women.”
He also talked more about the “pai-raising” feature.
“With the growth system in this game, you’ll have girls facing their own breasts, and they’ll raise [as in leveling] as they get rubbed. Rubbing them increases their status. Not only can you make them larger, but you can also raise them to be smaller [breasts], too.”
“Bigger breasts add attack and higher defense, and on the other hand, smaller breasts add speed.”
“At first glance, the game might appear to be full of sex appeal elements, but we’re also properly working on its contents.”
Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates is currently in development for the PlayStation Vita.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016