Bethesda today announced the release date of Automatron, the first piece of DLC for the smash hit Fallout 4. Automatron will be released on March 22 across all platforms for $10, unless you have the season pass.
Bethesda’s description of Automatron is as follows:
The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!
Automatron is the first of three DLC’s revealed in February. The other two are Wasteland Workshop and Far Harbor. Far Harbor takes players out of the Commonwealth and to an island in Maine, which Bethesda promises will be the largest land mass created for an add-on.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016