At NYCC 2014, I had the privilege to speak with Bill Munk, Creative Director and Co-Founder of Tripwire Interactive. For those of you unfamiliar with Tripwire Interactive, they created the insanely successful Killing Floor, the wave based zombie (Zeds as they’re called in this case) shooter that’s sold nearly 3 million copies. They were showing off footage of Killing Floor 2, the highly anticipated sequel, at their booth. I didn’t want to miss this chance to speak with them about the progress of the game, so without further ado, here’s the interview. Also check out this fun little piece I wrote about Killing Floor a few years ago.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- May the 4th Be With You: Top 10 Star Wars Moments - May 4, 2016
- Anime Boston 2016: Interview with Carrie Keranen - April 13, 2016
- Hey, We’re Five Years Old! - March 18, 2016
- Sports Stars Shaq, A-Rod, and Jimmy Rollins Invest in NRG eSports - March 17, 2016
- “Gurren Lagann” Teams Up With “Freezing” Mobile Game - March 17, 2016